1. laundry soap and shampoo sheets
No need to remember the 3-1-1 TSA carry-on ratio! Add water and the sheet will dissolve instantly. The packs also come in shaving, body wash, and hand soap versions.
2. This international SIM card for unlimited texts
3. This silk bra stash
Keep your cash, credit cards, and ID very close by with this small pocket made of breathable silk.
4. These noise-cancelling “smart” earplugs
5. This anti-crease shirt transporter
Save time on ironing! This Tupperware for shirts and blouses is called the Shirt Shuttler, and it’s ideal for short trips or daily bike commutes.
6. This compression sack with compartments
The beauty of compression sacks is that they’re space saving magical bags, but the downside is that all of your clothes, once inside, are jumbled and hard to find. The Hoboroll fixes that with its five compartments. You’ll know exactly where everything is in your pack!
7. These airport security-friendly stretch laces
8. This water bottle with a built-in pill organizer
9. These inflatable hangers
The kinds of hangers that stay locked in hotel closets are the WORST. These inflatable hangers hold up your wet or dry clothes anywhere.
10. This giant body wipe
No shower? No problem. If you’re on an overnight train or hostel with no bath in sight, opt for this 4-by-2 feet towel that will keep you clean wherever you are.
11. This sound enhancer for iPads
If an iPad is your only source of car/hotel entertainment for you and/or your kids, a good alternative to Bluetooth speakers is this audio-boosting attachment for iPads 2 through 4. A magnet secures the enhancer onto the iPad while it bends the sound toward you.